– Last week, WRAG and 14 partner organizations convened Interventions that Work: 2020 Census & Hard-to-Count Communities, a forum that kicked off a regional get-out-the-count effort, especially among immigrant communities, communities of color, and other populations that are at risk of being undercounted in the census. Check out the #CountDMVIn hashtag on Twitter for conversation highlights, and watch the kickoff video below, produced by the United Way of the National Capital Area, and featuring Dr. Madye Henson (WRAG), Rosie Allen-Herring (UWNCA), Chuck Bean (Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments), and other community leaders.
Ralph Lauren Colourful Paisley DressGuess Marciano Long Sleeve Designer Midi Dress. Dark blueeUnif Satin Slip Dress Size LHugo Boss Ladies BNWT Size 10 Wool cotton Stripe Dress
Related: The Resilience Fund, a funding collaborative at the Greater Washington Community Foundation, has released a new RFP for the 2020 Count DMV In Census Project, a pooled fund to support projects focused on the 2020 Census, including education, outreach, and direct assistance focused on hard-to-count communities. Learn more here.
Brand New Special Occasion Dress - Size 20
Related: Read a message from the co-chairs of WRAG’s 2020 Census Working Group calling on their philanthropic colleagues to invest in nonprofit partners with deep connections to those communities – especially communities of color – most at risk of an undercount. (WRAG members: The next working group meeting is Monday, June 17. Register here.)
Latest Design Dubai Abaya Kaftan Farasha Maxi Dress Abaya jalabiya jibab
– The Urban Institute has released a new interactive data resource looking at the potential for census miscounts under different risk scenarios. (Urban, 6/4)
Brand New - Beautiful Principles Summer dress - S16Toast Burgundy corduroy dress 16Warehouse Spotlight Coral Dress, BNWT French Connection Electric Royal bluee Bodycon Peplum Tier Dress Size 8-10
– Wells Fargo has pledged to invest $1 billion from its business and foundation into affordable housing. (Chronicle, 6/5)
– For better or worse, opportunity zones abound in Greater Washington. Here’s where the money is likely to flow. (WBJ, 6/7)
COAST DANIELLA MULTI WAYS STRAPS MAXI DRESS NAVY blueE SIZE 8 NEWNavy lace detail prom dressBadgley Mischka mini dress, size 14(10US)
– D.C. Budget Thrown Into Turmoil After City’s CFO Objects To Funding Ploy To Pay For Public Housing Repairs (WAMU, 6/10)
BNWT Phase Eight Dress size 18 Sakura Pink White Fully Lined ImmaculateKaren Millen Dress New With Tags Size 10Hand-Embroidered Beige Wool Winter Qipao Cheongsam, size 8-10
##] (WAMU, 6/10)
EDUCATION | Virginia Tech Will Be Amazon’s Neighbor With Construction Of New $1B ‘Innovation Campus’ (WAMU 6/10)
PUBLIC SAFETY | Residents in Ward 8 say it’s time to broaden the definition of safe streets to include both car and gun violence. (GGWash, 6/7)
GENTRIFICATION | Magnifique Robe MARC JACOBS FR 36? (CP, 6/5)
Missed the Tony’s on Sunday? Here are the highlights
Gorgeous Monsoon Pink Mix Lace New Dress Size 12NLST Dresses 000494 bluee SAnthropologie Maeve Dress Elephant Print Xs New
The (Almost) Daily WRAG will be back this week on Wednesday and Thursday!
70RJR gold Foil Lace JumpsuLaura Ashley Dress Size 10 US 12 s Corduroy Modest Vintage Great BritainXLIPSY LONDON DESIGNER blueE COBALT LACE SWEATHEART BODYCON DRESS NEW