– Last week, WRAG and 14 partner organizations convened Interventions that Work: 2020 Census & Hard-to-Count Communities, a forum that kicked off a regional get-out-the-count effort, especially among immigrant communities, communities of color, and other populations that are at risk of being undercounted in the census. Check out the #CountDMVIn hashtag on Twitter for conversation highlights, and watch the kickoff video below, produced by the United Way of the National Capital Area, and featuring Dr. Madye Henson (WRAG), Rosie Allen-Herring (UWNCA), Chuck Bean (Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments), and other community leaders.
ZARA FLOWING BUTTON-UP DRESS RRP.99 SIZE LM&S LIMITED EDITION LONG SLEEVE WOVEN DRESS - Size UK10 EUR38Navy and green knee length dress size 12 M by LOUCHE VGCNew Look Women's Dress White (White Patterned) 10
Related: The Resilience Fund, a funding collaborative at the Greater Washington Community Foundation, has released a new RFP for the 2020 Count DMV In Census Project, a pooled fund to support projects focused on the 2020 Census, including education, outreach, and direct assistance focused on hard-to-count communities. Learn more here.
New Women's Rosy Plus Size Cold Shoulder Bell Sleeve Bodycon Dress Size 14-16
Related: Read a message from the co-chairs of WRAG’s 2020 Census Working Group calling on their philanthropic colleagues to invest in nonprofit partners with deep connections to those communities – especially communities of color – most at risk of an undercount. (WRAG members: The next working group meeting is Monday, June 17. Register here.)
Duro Olowu Silk Midi Dress Size 38
– The Urban Institute has released a new interactive data resource looking at the potential for census miscounts under different risk scenarios. (Urban, 6/4)
Ralph Lauren Laced Dress White CollarRalph Lauren sequined sea green dressFloral Debenhams Petite Occasion DressHearts and pinks dress 18
– Wells Fargo has pledged to invest $1 billion from its business and foundation into affordable housing. (Chronicle, 6/5)
– For better or worse, opportunity zones abound in Greater Washington. Here’s where the money is likely to flow. (WBJ, 6/7)
Stunning Jessica Wright Wriggle Dress, bluee, Races, Wedding Size 10Ball Gown, Occasion Dress From DebutAfrican print dress with stones size 12
– D.C. Budget Thrown Into Turmoil After City’s CFO Objects To Funding Ploy To Pay For Public Housing Repairs (WAMU, 6/10)
SANDWICH SATIN DRESS SIZE 12 RRPNEW Size 10, Asos Maxi Dress, occasion, wedding, bridesmaidNew LA Redoute Navy Polka Dot Midi Dress Size 14
##] (WAMU, 6/10)
EDUCATION | Virginia Tech Will Be Amazon’s Neighbor With Construction Of New $1B ‘Innovation Campus’ (WAMU 6/10)
PUBLIC SAFETY | Residents in Ward 8 say it’s time to broaden the definition of safe streets to include both car and gun violence. (GGWash, 6/7)
GENTRIFICATION | Indian Bollywood Designer indo western gown Kurta Kurti women ethnic dress-su39? (CP, 6/5)
Missed the Tony’s on Sunday? Here are the highlights
Brand New PHASE EIGHT Bonnie orange Grecian Dress - Size 10 BNWTGORGEOUS COUTURE SWAROVSKI CRYSTAL DRESS SIZE M WORN ONCENavy jewelled below the knee length monsoon dress, size 12
The (Almost) Daily WRAG will be back this week on Wednesday and Thursday!
BNWT beautiful size 12 Lipsy navy sequin embellished flute hem bodycon dress.Cotton Natural dyed handmade 60s boho hippy paisley long floral style dressBrand New Desigual collection Elegant & Stylish dress Kle Balloon hem Medium