– Last week, WRAG and 14 partner organizations convened Interventions that Work: 2020 Census & Hard-to-Count Communities, a forum that kicked off a regional get-out-the-count effort, especially among immigrant communities, communities of color, and other populations that are at risk of being undercounted in the census. Check out the #CountDMVIn hashtag on Twitter for conversation highlights, and watch the kickoff video below, produced by the United Way of the National Capital Area, and featuring Dr. Madye Henson (WRAG), Rosie Allen-Herring (UWNCA), Chuck Bean (Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments), and other community leaders.
ADRIANNA PAPELL WOMEN'S LADIES FORMAL GOWN. FULL LENGTH DRESS SIZE 8NWT LAUNDRY Shelli Segal Geometric Shift Dress Stripe Cap SleeveASTR the Label Anastasia A-Line Dress Navy NWT SMALLNEW LANE BRYANT PLUS SIZE LACE PANEL SHEATH DRESS SZ 24
Related: The Resilience Fund, a funding collaborative at the Greater Washington Community Foundation, has released a new RFP for the 2020 Count DMV In Census Project, a pooled fund to support projects focused on the 2020 Census, including education, outreach, and direct assistance focused on hard-to-count communities. Learn more here.
Soma Maxi Dress Womens M Empire One Shoulder Sleeveless New
Related: Read a message from the co-chairs of WRAG’s 2020 Census Working Group calling on their philanthropic colleagues to invest in nonprofit partners with deep connections to those communities – especially communities of color – most at risk of an undercount. (WRAG members: The next working group meeting is Monday, June 17. Register here.)
Roxy After Surfing Small Dress
– The Urban Institute has released a new interactive data resource looking at the potential for census miscounts under different risk scenarios. (Urban, 6/4)
Nordstrom Dress by TAYLOR sz 10 Ivory Fabric pinkttes Sleeveless LINEDSOFT SURROUNDINGS Arashi Caftan Maxi Dress Cover Up -NEW SZ Women's One SizeRoma navy bluee overlap panel clubbing mini dressNWT LuLaRoe Aqua & Light Yellow Stripe Carly Dress Size Medium, Gorgeous color
– Wells Fargo has pledged to invest $1 billion from its business and foundation into affordable housing. (Chronicle, 6/5)
– For better or worse, opportunity zones abound in Greater Washington. Here’s where the money is likely to flow. (WBJ, 6/7)
ADRIANNA PAPELL CORDED YOKE PLEAT JERSEY SHEATH DRESS sz 10Vtg Hilo Hattie Hawaiian Women's Wrap XS Dress Muu Muu Heliconia HibiscusNICOLE BY NICOLE MILLER MULTI-COLOR GOEMETRIC PRINT SHIFT DRESS SIZE SMALL
– D.C. Budget Thrown Into Turmoil After City’s CFO Objects To Funding Ploy To Pay For Public Housing Repairs (WAMU, 6/10)
Athleta Slimming Kokoma Raspberry Dress Size XXSMALL NWOTEliza J NEW bluee Womens 10 Sheath One Shoulder Ruched Embellish Dress 423Lularoe Amelia Dress Red bluee Abstract Pattern Size Small NWT
##] (WAMU, 6/10)
EDUCATION | Virginia Tech Will Be Amazon’s Neighbor With Construction Of New $1B ‘Innovation Campus’ (WAMU 6/10)
PUBLIC SAFETY | Residents in Ward 8 say it’s time to broaden the definition of safe streets to include both car and gun violence. (GGWash, 6/7)
GENTRIFICATION | CACHE white black Bodycon Stretch 3 piece Skirt Suit Size Small Petite? (CP, 6/5)
Missed the Tony’s on Sunday? Here are the highlights
NWT ANTHROPOLOGIE FLANNEL OPEN-SHOULDER SHIRTDRESS- SIZE XLCAch'e gold Shiny Off Shoulder Gorgeous Dress Women 2 ExcellentMATILDA JANE Womens Ivory Multi Floral Oversize Keyhole Sunday Best Shift Dress
The (Almost) Daily WRAG will be back this week on Wednesday and Thursday!
LILLY PULITZER FOR TARGET NWT XS NOSEY POSEY MAXI DRESS PETITE HIDDEN KITTY CATSThree dots Drawstring Maxi Tank Dress Women Medium Evening bluee Stretch KnitColdwater Creek Dawn To Dusk Reversible Dress Size PL 14 bluee Floral Polka Dot