– Last week, WRAG and 14 partner organizations convened Interventions that Work: 2020 Census & Hard-to-Count Communities, a forum that kicked off a regional get-out-the-count effort, especially among immigrant communities, communities of color, and other populations that are at risk of being undercounted in the census. Check out the #CountDMVIn hashtag on Twitter for conversation highlights, and watch the kickoff video below, produced by the United Way of the National Capital Area, and featuring Dr. Madye Henson (WRAG), Rosie Allen-Herring (UWNCA), Chuck Bean (Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments), and other community leaders.
ASOS Aqua Floral pink Pleated Kimono Maxi Dress 8 10 BnwtTOPSHOP Sand ZEBRA PRINT PINAFORE DRESS. CELEBRITY TREND, STRIPE PLUNGE,AX Paris Womens Navy Floral Cold Shoulder Maxi Dress Ladies PartyTraffic People Dress Grey Animal Print Multi L
Related: The Resilience Fund, a funding collaborative at the Greater Washington Community Foundation, has released a new RFP for the 2020 Count DMV In Census Project, a pooled fund to support projects focused on the 2020 Census, including education, outreach, and direct assistance focused on hard-to-count communities. Learn more here.
Alie Street Dress size 1 (8-10 UK)
Related: Read a message from the co-chairs of WRAG’s 2020 Census Working Group calling on their philanthropic colleagues to invest in nonprofit partners with deep connections to those communities – especially communities of color – most at risk of an undercount. (WRAG members: The next working group meeting is Monday, June 17. Register here.)
WHISTLES ANIMAL PRINT SHORT SLEEVE TUNIC DRESS - SIZE 8
– The Urban Institute has released a new interactive data resource looking at the potential for census miscounts under different risk scenarios. (Urban, 6/4)
Stunning Evening Dress, Great For Parties And Formal OccasionsSeasalt The Mouls Dress ll, Size 18J CREW Daisy day dress size 4 --BRAND NEW- 100% cotton exposed contrast zipHYPE RED 1993 WOMEN'S DRESS
– Wells Fargo has pledged to invest $1 billion from its business and foundation into affordable housing. (Chronicle, 6/5)
– For better or worse, opportunity zones abound in Greater Washington. Here’s where the money is likely to flow. (WBJ, 6/7)
Phase Eight Delaney Tapework DressTopshop Size 14 Petite Sequin DressZARA blueE DRESS WITH MULTICOLOURED TRIMS BNWT SIZE XL
– D.C. Budget Thrown Into Turmoil After City’s CFO Objects To Funding Ploy To Pay For Public Housing Repairs (WAMU, 6/10)
Warehouse Animal Print Wrap Dress Size 14 New With Tag Short SleeveHell Bunny Dark Lady Pink Petticoat Tulle Dress Prom Vintage purplec Retro 1950sLadies Lipsy Limited Feather Dress Size 10
##] (WAMU, 6/10)
EDUCATION | Virginia Tech Will Be Amazon’s Neighbor With Construction Of New $1B ‘Innovation Campus’ (WAMU 6/10)
PUBLIC SAFETY | Residents in Ward 8 say it’s time to broaden the definition of safe streets to include both car and gun violence. (GGWash, 6/7)
GENTRIFICATION | Bariano burgundy lace overlay dress. UK Size 10. RRP? (CP, 6/5)
Missed the Tony’s on Sunday? Here are the highlights
VINTAGE JACQUES green EVENING DRESSBNWT Tulle Nude Maxi Princess Dress tiered sequin bust size 10 wedding prom Amazing New Per Una Ladies stormwear mac with tags. Size 14. RRP
The (Almost) Daily WRAG will be back this week on Wednesday and Thursday!
Bnwt COS Ladies navy bluee Dress SzLHouse of cb dress Size M 10 12Début Dress Size 8 Two-tone bluee