– Last week, WRAG and 14 partner organizations convened Interventions that Work: 2020 Census & Hard-to-Count Communities, a forum that kicked off a regional get-out-the-count effort, especially among immigrant communities, communities of color, and other populations that are at risk of being undercounted in the census. Check out the #CountDMVIn hashtag on Twitter for conversation highlights, and watch the kickoff video below, produced by the United Way of the National Capital Area, and featuring Dr. Madye Henson (WRAG), Rosie Allen-Herring (UWNCA), Chuck Bean (Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments), and other community leaders.
Abito in vinile con allaccio latiNATURAL BEAUTY Dresses 766545 bluee 38French Connection Viven Sheath DressDenim & Supply Ralph Lauren Women's Mini Multi color Ivory Dress Large NWT
Related: The Resilience Fund, a funding collaborative at the Greater Washington Community Foundation, has released a new RFP for the 2020 Count DMV In Census Project, a pooled fund to support projects focused on the 2020 Census, including education, outreach, and direct assistance focused on hard-to-count communities. Learn more here.
Terani Couture Navy Lace Prom Two Piece Crop Top Dress Gown 4 BHFO 3789
Related: Read a message from the co-chairs of WRAG’s 2020 Census Working Group calling on their philanthropic colleagues to invest in nonprofit partners with deep connections to those communities – especially communities of color – most at risk of an undercount. (WRAG members: The next working group meeting is Monday, June 17. Register here.)
NEW J.Crew Lace Sleeveless Cotton Shift Dress C6549 Size S Small White
– The Urban Institute has released a new interactive data resource looking at the potential for census miscounts under different risk scenarios. (Urban, 6/4)
Dress Bruuns Bazaar Size 36 Multicoloured New without tags Scandic lookAnthropologie Floreat Windswept Lace Dress NWT Sz.2J.CREW PETITE BONDED HERRINGBONE DRESS - SIZE 2P - SOLD OUT Women's Dress Turn Down Collar Long Sleeve Retro Art Printed Max
– Wells Fargo has pledged to invest $1 billion from its business and foundation into affordable housing. (Chronicle, 6/5)
– For better or worse, opportunity zones abound in Greater Washington. Here’s where the money is likely to flow. (WBJ, 6/7)
N341 NEW YOUNG FABULOUS & BROKE Designer Dress Size XS bluee Beige Ombre WrapP1 EVA FRANCO Designer Dress Size 8 Medium Pink Formal Strapless Button DownFELICITY&COCO 134087 Printed Maxi Dress Sz Xs
– D.C. Budget Thrown Into Turmoil After City’s CFO Objects To Funding Ploy To Pay For Public Housing Repairs (WAMU, 6/10)
JKARA Women's 6 SMALL Formal Beaded Evening Gown Dress Maxi Long A Line f4SANDRO luxueuse robe blacke coton modal soie size 1 excellent étatSoft Joie Ljiljana Tie Dye Jersey Maxi Dress sz S
##] (WAMU, 6/10)
EDUCATION | Virginia Tech Will Be Amazon’s Neighbor With Construction Of New $1B ‘Innovation Campus’ (WAMU 6/10)
PUBLIC SAFETY | Residents in Ward 8 say it’s time to broaden the definition of safe streets to include both car and gun violence. (GGWash, 6/7)
GENTRIFICATION | HEARTS DESIRE Annie Dress Tunic Tiered Hem Grey Pink Green Floral NWT S AS IS? (CP, 6/5)
Missed the Tony’s on Sunday? Here are the highlights
Robe soie KANABEACH BIOLOGIK martine T 38 hiver 2011 12 valr NEUF ÉTIQUETTEWomen's Dress Long Sleeve Beach Dresses Floral Cotton Linen Holiday Full LengthVICTOR BELLAISH SOFT PASTEL PEACH SEXY DRESS BEAD ACCENTS SIZE 42 MADE IN ITALY
The (Almost) Daily WRAG will be back this week on Wednesday and Thursday!
Dgoldthy Perkins Women's Lace Bodycon Party Dress bluee (Navy ) 12Jill Jill Stuart bluee Women's Size 6 Floral Embroidered A-Line Dress -French Connection Women's Edie Light - Choose SZ color