– Last week, WRAG and 14 partner organizations convened Interventions that Work: 2020 Census & Hard-to-Count Communities, a forum that kicked off a regional get-out-the-count effort, especially among immigrant communities, communities of color, and other populations that are at risk of being undercounted in the census. Check out the #CountDMVIn hashtag on Twitter for conversation highlights, and watch the kickoff video below, produced by the United Way of the National Capital Area, and featuring Dr. Madye Henson (WRAG), Rosie Allen-Herring (UWNCA), Chuck Bean (Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments), and other community leaders.
J Crew Light bluee 100% Italian Cashmere Getaway Hoodie Festival Women’s SmallVICTORIA'S SECRET Pink Campus Sweater Fleece Light bluee Aqua Oversize NWT SLadies short sleeve knitted sweater tshirt bluee slim short sleeve sweater jumperMAISON SCOTCH Sweatpants Jogginghose S blackblue
Related: The Resilience Fund, a funding collaborative at the Greater Washington Community Foundation, has released a new RFP for the 2020 Count DMV In Census Project, a pooled fund to support projects focused on the 2020 Census, including education, outreach, and direct assistance focused on hard-to-count communities. Learn more here.
Super Nice Vintage Skjaeveland of Norway Women Wool Ski Sweater M FREE Ship
Related: Read a message from the co-chairs of WRAG’s 2020 Census Working Group calling on their philanthropic colleagues to invest in nonprofit partners with deep connections to those communities – especially communities of color – most at risk of an undercount. (WRAG members: The next working group meeting is Monday, June 17. Register here.)
JONES NEW YORK STRETCH RED LADIES SWEATER SIZE L NEW
– The Urban Institute has released a new interactive data resource looking at the potential for census miscounts under different risk scenarios. (Urban, 6/4)
ANN TAYLOR Cashmere Cardigan Sweater Button Front Long Sleeve purplec Sz LargeJ Crew women's cream cable jumper, wool cashmere mix, xs, VGUCGap Body Merino Wool Poncho - Navy bluee Oversized Cozy Sweater Medium Large XLSHE'S SO, Viscose Vest Waistcoat Size 40 NEW Without Tags
– Wells Fargo has pledged to invest $1 billion from its business and foundation into affordable housing. (Chronicle, 6/5)
– For better or worse, opportunity zones abound in Greater Washington. Here’s where the money is likely to flow. (WBJ, 6/7)
Women's U.S. Apparel Hooded Sweater Aqua Cotton PolyesterEileen Fisher Cardigan Sweater M Medium Open Front Red 100% Hemp Ladies B9IONNA KOURBELA Iris Draped Open front Congreenible Cardigan Sweater 8 10 NEW RARE
– D.C. Budget Thrown Into Turmoil After City’s CFO Objects To Funding Ploy To Pay For Public Housing Repairs (WAMU, 6/10)
WOMEN'S EDDIE BAUER CARDIGAN COLLARED ZIP-UP SWEATER SKI SKIING blueE SIZE SMALLStyle&co. Womens Draped Cardigan Sweater lightgreyhthr PS - PetiteKNIT JUMPER IN BROWN SIZE M L
##] (WAMU, 6/10)
EDUCATION | Virginia Tech Will Be Amazon’s Neighbor With Construction Of New $1B ‘Innovation Campus’ (WAMU 6/10)
PUBLIC SAFETY | Residents in Ward 8 say it’s time to broaden the definition of safe streets to include both car and gun violence. (GGWash, 6/7)
GENTRIFICATION | Elegant Women's Angora Cashmere Warm Sweater Fluffy Fuzzy Plush Jumper Top M10? (CP, 6/5)
Missed the Tony’s on Sunday? Here are the highlights
Heine Knitted Cardigan Shirt Size 36 and 38 Brown Dots (217) NEWJames Perse Womens Top Bubble Hem Shirt Open Front Cardigan Sweater Sz 2 BlouseMoth Anthropologie Cardigan Sweater MEDIUM M Floral Stripes Spring button front
The (Almost) Daily WRAG will be back this week on Wednesday and Thursday!
Katherine Barclay Montreal Fashion Women's Cable Knit Sweater Size XL TG NWTMarc Jacobs Bright Coral Cotton Cashmere Ruffled Silk Hem Cardigan S RunwayLEPSIM LOWRYSFARM Sweaters 010988 Pink F