– Last week, WRAG and 14 partner organizations convened Interventions that Work: 2020 Census & Hard-to-Count Communities, a forum that kicked off a regional get-out-the-count effort, especially among immigrant communities, communities of color, and other populations that are at risk of being undercounted in the census. Check out the #CountDMVIn hashtag on Twitter for conversation highlights, and watch the kickoff video below, produced by the United Way of the National Capital Area, and featuring Dr. Madye Henson (WRAG), Rosie Allen-Herring (UWNCA), Chuck Bean (Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments), and other community leaders.
Biba Faux FurCoat In Bloomsbury Grey RRPSeasalt Plant Hunter 2 Coat, size 18Wool coat in grey belted COS size eur 38 brand new minimal sleekWomens windbreaker long sleeve Korean personality loose fit student lapel coat
Related: The Resilience Fund, a funding collaborative at the Greater Washington Community Foundation, has released a new RFP for the 2020 Count DMV In Census Project, a pooled fund to support projects focused on the 2020 Census, including education, outreach, and direct assistance focused on hard-to-count communities. Learn more here.
DENNIS BASSO WINE BURGUNDY LONG SLEEVE FAUX COAT SIZE L - NWT
Related: Read a message from the co-chairs of WRAG’s 2020 Census Working Group calling on their philanthropic colleagues to invest in nonprofit partners with deep connections to those communities – especially communities of color – most at risk of an undercount. (WRAG members: The next working group meeting is Monday, June 17. Register here.)
EA7 EMPORIO ARMANI PIUMINO women Azalea mis-XXL
– The Urban Institute has released a new interactive data resource looking at the potential for census miscounts under different risk scenarios. (Urban, 6/4)
Husky VI-HSK0075B chaqueta para women - color black ESLongue veste blacke ou courte à capuche jeux video gothique y-36 Punk RaveCamel Active Womenswear Women's Steppweste Outdoor Gilet pink (Pink 85) 10Womens Winter Woollen Coat Grid Retro Cloak Lapel Collar Loose Outwear Long Warm
– Wells Fargo has pledged to invest $1 billion from its business and foundation into affordable housing. (Chronicle, 6/5)
– For better or worse, opportunity zones abound in Greater Washington. Here’s where the money is likely to flow. (WBJ, 6/7)
Family Affairs Thousand Flowers Coat (XS S)Occident Womens Mink Fur Stand Collar Korean Printing Leopard Long Overcoats NewNew 100% LAKELAND suede leather zip front WAISTCOAT gilet uk12 14 bnwt
– D.C. Budget Thrown Into Turmoil After City’s CFO Objects To Funding Ploy To Pay For Public Housing Repairs (WAMU, 6/10)
Green Suede Leather Womans Coat Sz Small Robert Arnold Fur Lined New Fur TrimTheyskens Theory Womens Zip Up Moto Coat bluee Leather Size Extra SmallAlice + Olivia Henrietta Navajo Intarsia Knit Hooded Poncho Sweater Size L NEW
##] (WAMU, 6/10)
EDUCATION | Virginia Tech Will Be Amazon’s Neighbor With Construction Of New $1B ‘Innovation Campus’ (WAMU 6/10)
PUBLIC SAFETY | Residents in Ward 8 say it’s time to broaden the definition of safe streets to include both car and gun violence. (GGWash, 6/7)
GENTRIFICATION | Joules Women's Coast Coat bluee (Mid bluee) 12? (CP, 6/5)
Missed the Tony’s on Sunday? Here are the highlights
NEW Ralph Lauren Sport VEST Quilted Crown Crest Green Equestrian Brown SUEDE SVintage Fur Stole Cape Wrap with Satin Lining by POLSKY'SDENNIS BY DENNIS BASSO KHAKI FAUX FUR LONG SLEEVE COAT SIZE XS - NWT
The (Almost) Daily WRAG will be back this week on Wednesday and Thursday!
NWT Anthropologie ett twa Floral Puffer Coat bluee Faux Suede M SOLD OUTJaeger Woll-Mantel mit Kaschmir = D 36 blackAIRFIELD BLAZER SEIDIGER ANIMALMIX Gr. 36 38 40 42 44 46 48 NEU