– Last week, WRAG and 14 partner organizations convened Interventions that Work: 2020 Census & Hard-to-Count Communities, a forum that kicked off a regional get-out-the-count effort, especially among immigrant communities, communities of color, and other populations that are at risk of being undercounted in the census. Check out the #CountDMVIn hashtag on Twitter for conversation highlights, and watch the kickoff video below, produced by the United Way of the National Capital Area, and featuring Dr. Madye Henson (WRAG), Rosie Allen-Herring (UWNCA), Chuck Bean (Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments), and other community leaders.
Fenn Wright Manson Studio Burgundy Wool Hood Cardigan Sweater Coat 3 4 sleeve LEarth music&ecology Sweaters 419866 orange MNew HELIOS & LUNA Size XL Purple Ribbon Sweater Lightweight Thin KnitHell Bunny Cherie Vintage Retro Cherry Cherries Classic Knitted Jumper Sweater
Related: The Resilience Fund, a funding collaborative at the Greater Washington Community Foundation, has released a new RFP for the 2020 Count DMV In Census Project, a pooled fund to support projects focused on the 2020 Census, including education, outreach, and direct assistance focused on hard-to-count communities. Learn more here.
COS Grey Cardigan - Medium
Related: Read a message from the co-chairs of WRAG’s 2020 Census Working Group calling on their philanthropic colleagues to invest in nonprofit partners with deep connections to those communities – especially communities of color – most at risk of an undercount. (WRAG members: The next working group meeting is Monday, June 17. Register here.)
JAMES LAKELAND LADIES MULTI COLOUR PATTERN DRESS SIZE 46 (APPROX 14)
– The Urban Institute has released a new interactive data resource looking at the potential for census miscounts under different risk scenarios. (Urban, 6/4)
Sundae Tee Lucy White Waterfall CardiganFat Face - Women's - Libby Cardi - Red - 100% Cotton - BNWTWOMEN'S SWEATER CARDIGAN WINTER WOOL BLEND MADE IN ITALY by NELLY MAGLIERIAVince ladies jumper sweater XL (14)
– Wells Fargo has pledged to invest $1 billion from its business and foundation into affordable housing. (Chronicle, 6/5)
– For better or worse, opportunity zones abound in Greater Washington. Here’s where the money is likely to flow. (WBJ, 6/7)
BODEN New Retro Knit Tunic Sz 18 RRP Free UKP&PEileen Fisher 100% Cotton White Cardigan Womens SmallNew with tags. Free size super soft Italian batwing Jumper. Fit size 12 to 22
– D.C. Budget Thrown Into Turmoil After City’s CFO Objects To Funding Ploy To Pay For Public Housing Repairs (WAMU, 6/10)
colorful Standard Classic Organic Crew Unisex Jumper - Royal bluee All SizesCarraig Donn Ireland Wool Sweater Women’s S Pink Cable Knit Buttoned CardiganVintage Misook Cardigan Sweater L Green 3 4 Sleeves
##] (WAMU, 6/10)
EDUCATION | Virginia Tech Will Be Amazon’s Neighbor With Construction Of New $1B ‘Innovation Campus’ (WAMU 6/10)
PUBLIC SAFETY | Residents in Ward 8 say it’s time to broaden the definition of safe streets to include both car and gun violence. (GGWash, 6/7)
GENTRIFICATION | NWT LuLaRoe Sweater Material Heathered blueish lavender Sarah Size Small? (CP, 6/5)
Missed the Tony’s on Sunday? Here are the highlights
Womens Wool Sweater By Angela Campos De Morris Size M Bulky Hand knitTasha Polizzi collection women's size L Large horse equestrian shirt top blouseBrooks Bredhers silk blend burgundy wrap knit sweater top size M
The (Almost) Daily WRAG will be back this week on Wednesday and Thursday!
LAUREN RALPH LAUREN Brown Long Sleeves Button Front Sweater NWT Sz 4 EE5755Scanlan & Theodore Grey Cardigan Sz M Yarn made in .(1128) TU Green 100% Cashmere Cardigan Size 10 12